Hello! Welcome to the blog of Ashley Robbins. This is my personal and work blog all into one!
You'll find my latest clients from Ashley Robbins Photography and lots of home life from my family to my cooking and traveling!
Today was awesome! It was hot outside. I was caught up with my computer work and really didn't want to do any house work. So the kids and I decided to play outside! We found our pop up canopy to provide shade for Remmi. She LOVES, loves, loves being outside. She giggled and played. She is still young enough to where she didn't venture off of her blanket yet. I was able to move the sprinkler real quick while she played with her brothers.
Today was such a special day. The kids and I just laid on the blanket, talked and enjoyed the cool breeze of the summer day. We did nothing but be with each other. I need more of these days. About 80% of my senior parents remind me that time flies and tell me about yesterday when they went to kindergarten.
I am going to make more time for playing outside, running through the sprinklers, going on picnics, fishing and watching the stars at night. Of course, when Remmi gets older we'll have to in corporate playing barbies and dress up and I can't wait!
Our wonderful family dog, Rogue, even got in on some summer time fun and photo shoot.
I was so excited to be able to do a photo shoot with the new clothing boutique Mirror Mirror in Winner this last Winter. One of my goals is to try and be more girly, and in doing so that means I need to dress cute! This is the perfect store for cuteness. These two models, Cassie and Kamber braved the cold and snow to get some great shots showing off the clothes.
How stunning do these gals look? This almost makes me miss the snow and Winter!! But not really.
If you'd like to see some spring clothing please check out Mirror Mirror Boutique's facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/themirrormirrorboutique
Miss Otillia came to visit me awhile ago. She was such a sweetie and love to show her smile, a smile that is infectious! Such a blessing to have new babies in your life.
I just couldn't get over her full head of hair!
Otillia, you are such a sweet angel!
Miss O and her mama! Both beauties!
So glad the rest of the family came for a visit too!!
Good Morning! What are you eating for breakfast this morning? How about trying one of these magical sandwiches!
Ham, Egg, Cheese, Avocado Biscuit.
1. Spray your frying pan with Pam. Crack eggs and break yolks. Flip once to cook through on both sides. Add salt and pepper as needed.
2. Have biscuits premade and sliced in half. I used the Pilsbury Grands.
3. Cut up the avocado into slices.
4. Get out ham and cheese.
5. Layer all items on biscuits. Grab a glass of chocolate milk and enjoy your protein packed morning meal!
I had a great busy weekend. I was even able to squeeze in some baking. I made these little delights and they are amazing! I adapted the recipe to my liking and doubled it. :) They are so awesome! Warmed them up and add a little ice cream with them, and you'll have one awesome dessert! Enjoy!
· 4 cups all-purpose flour
· 12 cup granulated sugar
· 4 tsp baking powder
· 1 tsp salt
· 2 egg
· 1/2 cup canola oil
· 2 cup whole milk
· 2 tsp vanilla extract
· 5 cups strawberries cut into small pieces
Cream Cheese Filling
· 4 ounces cream cheese
· 1/3 cup sugar
· 2 tbsp beaten eggs
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 4 ounces cream cheese
· 1/3 cup granulated sugar
· 2 tbsp beaten egg
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/4 cup granulated sugar
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· 3 tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. If you don't use cupcake liners, make sure to grease the pan so they will come out easily.
2. In a mixing bowl for the muffin batter, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. In another bowl, beat the milk, oil, egg and sugar. Stir the dry ingredients in the milk mixture gently but do not over mix. The batter should be slightly lumpy.
3. For the cheesecake mixture beat the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
4. For the topping, mix together the flour, sugar, and cinnamon. With a fork blend in the butter until it looks like coarse sand.
4. Scoop a tablespoon of the muffin batter into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Sprinkle a few pieces of strawberries and then add about 1/2 tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture. Sprinkle some of the streusel topping on the cheesecake filling, followed by another layer of the muffin batter. Add a few pieces of strawberries on the top and lastly sprinkle with the cinnamon streusel.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool into the pan for 5 minutes and transfer them to a wire rack.